The September 1 issue is now closed to submissions! Thanks to everyone who has submitted!
Please read carefully the NEW Submission Guides. I have had to change things due to all my communications issues, which continue. Here are some highlights!
- Hard close each month on the 25th of the month.
- Submissions should be submitted, if you can remember, between the 10th and the 25th of the month.
- NO ATTACHMENTS other than haiga. Word documents are a pain in the ass for everyone, and create downloading and formatting nightmares. If you have sent them this month, no worries I will muddle through, but please try to remember in the future.
- I WILL respond to all submissions, but I can no longer give you any firm timeframe. So sorry, but yesterday alone the Internet went out 50 times! I have tried satellite, 4G, and exhausted every option. Our community is working to develop better service options, but that may take a year or more!
- Please note also that from the start we have accepted previously published work.
I am committed to publishing, ON TIME, in the current format through the December 1 issue. After that Failed Haiku will be changing its format to allow me to publish under less stressful conditions. My friend the Internet has deserted me, so I need to just switch things around so FH can continue.
As always I enjoy reading your work, and interacting with you!
Thanks Mike. It always amazed me how you did all you did. Glad you are taking a break.
LikeLiked by 2 people
Mike, Thanks for all the efforts.
Thanks Mike, you continue to do amazingly well in incredibly challenging circumstances!
LikeLiked by 1 person